Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4 (macOS)
Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4 for macOS.
Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4 Overview
Agisoft PhotoScan is an advanced image-based 3D modeling solution aimed at creating professional quality 3D content from still images. Based on the latest multi-view 3D reconstruction technology, it operates with arbitrary images and is efficient in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken from any position, providing that the object to be reconstructed is visible on at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D model reconstruction are fully automated.
Features of Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4 free download.
– Processing of various types of imagery: aerial (nadir, oblique) / close-range.
– Auto calibration: frame (incl. fish-eye) / spherical cameras.
– Multi camera projects support.
– Elaborate model editing for accurate results.
– Points classification to customize geometry reconstruction.
– .LAS export to benefit from classical point data processing workflow.
– Digital Surface and/or Digital Terrain Model – depending on the project.
– Georeferncing based on EXIF meta data / flight log: GPS / GCPs data.
– EPSG registry coordinate systems support: WGS84, UTM, etc.
– Georeferenced orthomosaic: most-GIS-compatible GeoTIFF format; .KML file to be located on Google Earth.
– Export in blocks for huge projects.
– Color correction for homogeneous texture.
– Inbuilt tools to measure distances, areas and volumes.
– To perform more sophisticated metric analysis PhotoScan products can be smoothly transferred to external tools thanks to a variety of export formats.
– GCPs import to control accuracy of the results.
– Coded / non-coded targets auto detection for fast GCPs input.
– Scale bar tool to set reference distance without implementation of positioning equipment.
– In addition to Batch processing – a way to save on human intervention, Python scripting suggests customization options:
– a parameters template for several similar data sets;
– intermediate processing results inspection; etc.
– RGB / NIR / thermal / multispectral imagery processing.
– Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel.
– Multi channel orthomosaic export for further NDVI calculation and analysis.
– Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
– Direct upload to Verold and Sketchfab resources.
– Texture: HDR and multi file, for super detailed visualization.
– Multi camera station data processing for creative projects in cinematographic art, game industry, etc.
– Basis for numerous visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
– 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera position – camera station, provided that at least 2 camera stations are present.
– 360° panorama stitching for one camera station data.
– Distributed calculations over a computer network to use combined power of multiple nodes for huge data sets processing in one project.
Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4
- Setup File Name: Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64) / macOS
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4
Before you start Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4 free download, make sure your mac meets minimum system requirements.
Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4 Free Download
Click on below button to start Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.3.4. This would be compatible with macOS.