Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2 Free Download
Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2 crack for 32/64.
Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2 Overview
Ample Guitar G II aim to bring the Gibson Les Paul Custom Guitar sound to your studio.
- 1.6128 Samples, Size: 4.9 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
- 2.DFD(Direct from disk)
- 3.Rich Fingering Noise – more vivid and realistic.
- 4. Neck, Bridge(both pickup as an extension library) two Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- 5.Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
- 6. Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Popping, Natural Harmonic, Slide Guitar, Strum 11 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- 1.Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- 2.Doubling Guitars – different samples at L & R.
- 3.CPC(Customized Parameters Control) – any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- 4.Poly Legato.
- 5.Slide Smoother.
- 6.Combined Articulation – combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- 7.Poly Repeater.
- 8.Open String First for playing arpeggio.
- 9.Alternate Tuner.
- 10.Capo – Transpose without need to modify midi.
- 1.The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- 2.The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- 3.As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
- 4.Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
Features of Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2 free download.
- 1.14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
- 2.Strum Legato – both Slide and HP can be played while strumming.
- 3.Easy Strum Time Control via velocity.
- 4.Body Resonance and Mute Depth.
- 5.Total and Each Strum time, 4 humanization settings.
- 6.Customized Chords in Select or Detect mode.
- 7.Chord inversions to Positions.
- 8.Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- 9.Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2
- Setup File Name: Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2
Before you start Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2 Free Download
Click on below button to start Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Ample Sound AGG2 v2.0.2. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
(Size : 2.2 GB)