Scrivener 1.9.7 Free Download
Scrivener 1.9.7 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Scrivener 1.9.7 crack for 32/64.
Scrivener 1.9.7 Overview
Scrivener 1.9.7 serial key is a project management and writing tool for writers of all kinds that stays with you from that first unformed idea all the way through to the first – or even final – draft. Outline and structure your ideas; take notes; storyboard your masterpiece using a powerful virtual corkboard; view research while you write; track themes using keywords; dynamically combine multiple scenes into a single text. Scrivener has already been enthusiastically adopted by best-selling novelists and novices alike.
New Features of Scrivener 1.9.7
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Scrivener 1.9.7 free download.
Refinements and Changes
- Improved the font parser to ignore faulty values within font fields, which previously could prevent Scrivener from opening while fonts with incorrect values were installed. (Any fonts removed in order to run Scrivener 1.9.6 can be reinstalled.)
- Added support for Microsoft Office 2016 in the import and export converter options.
- When selecting formatting levels in the Compile “Formatting” pane, affected documents are now highlighted in the binder.
- Improved conflict resolution when syncing mobile changes to reduce unnecessary conflicted copies being created when a document is edited only on iOS.
- Scrivener now detects and prompts to sync mobile changes even when a project is the active (frontmost) window. Be sure Dropbox has completed downloading before choosing to sync.
- When syncing from mobile devices, black text colour (used on iOS for “no colour”) is converted to a true “no colour” on Windows, allowing the text to display in the default text colour for the editor (set in Tools > Options > Appearance).
- Added a prompt message to simplify showing changed documents after syncing from iOS.
- The selection highlight in the binder has been extended to the full binder width, making it easier to distinguish from label colours and compile format highlighting.
- “Split with Selection as Title” and “Set Selected Text as Title” now convert carriage returns and line breaks within the selection to spaces in the title.
- Selecting “Open File Location” from the references context menu now selects the item within the containing folder in the file browser.
- Added a more informative message when choosing File > Sync > with Mobile Devices… when there are no changes in the project.
- Updated the collection tab appearance and added a right-click option to the colour icon to show the collection colour context menu.
- Improved the internal handling of document icons in the binder.
- Updated the version of 7-zip included in the Doc2Any conversion tools Scrivener uses.
- Fixed a bug whereby external plain-text files did not import correctly using the Sync with External Folder option with extensions other than .txt.
- Fixed a bug whereby advanced compile replacements using the [email protected] tag did not work.
- Fixed a bug whereby compile replacements did not affect titles in the auto-generated table of contents for ebooks or in the page title of webpage formats.
- Fixed a bug whereby pasting rich-text into the Project Replace “replace” field pasted the RTF syntax.
- Fixed a bug whereby conflicted copies of documents following a mobile sync displayed initially with a blank document icon and a 0 word and character count in the editor footer.
- Fixed a bug whereby the text selection and cursor position were not always saved if no other changes were made in a document.
- Fixed a bug whereby some unicode characters might be duplicated when pasting or importing 2-byte character text into Scrivener from Microsoft Word.
- Removed code attempting to clean up styles from HTML on the clipboard when pasting into Scrivener, as doing so could lose parts of the original text.
- Fixed a bug whereby it was possible to use “Move to Selection” on an inspector comment or footnote when only carriage returns were selected, causing the note to disappear. The New Comment/Footnote commands are now also disabled when only carriage returns are selected (comments would not previously be created, but the commands appeared available).
- Fixed a typo in the Spanish translation files.
- Restored missing error when attempting to save one project into another project’s .scriv folder.
Scrivener 1.9.7 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Scrivener 1.9.7
- Setup File Name: Scrivener 1.9.7.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Scrivener 1.9.7
Before you start Scrivener 1.9.7 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Scrivener 1.9.7 Free Download
Click on below button to start Scrivener 1.9.7 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Scrivener 1.9.7. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
(Size : 91.1 MB)